|This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2013)|
|This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (September 2013)|
|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2012)|
Will Knightley (born 23 April 1946) is an English television and stage actor.
He has primarily worked on the stage, and is a founding member of London's Half Moon Theatre. In addition to acting, he has performed voice-over work. He has had TV stints in The Bill, Frost, Midsomer Murders and various adverts. In 2009 he appears in the BBC drama A Short Stay In Switzerland.
In 2004, he appeared on the British series Rosemary & Thyme in the episode "Orpheus in the Undergrowth" as character Jeremy Pearson. He is the father of actor Caleb (b. 1979) and actress Keira Knightley (b. 1985).
- EastEnders (2014) as Henry Summerhayes
- Calendar Girls (2009, stage play)
- Flight Path (2007, stage play)
- Cinderella (2005-6, stage pantomime) as Baron Hardup
- Lone Star Mark Three (2005, stage play)
- The Permanent Way (2005, stage play) as
- The Brief (2004, TV series) as Gerry Graham
- Rosemary & Thyme (2004, TV series) as Jeremy Pearson
- Our God's Country (2002, stage play) as Captain Arthur Phillip
- The School for Scandal (1996-7, stage play) as Sir Peter Teasle
- Woman In Mind (1994, stage play) as Andy
- Hush (1992, stage play) as Colin
- Diplomatic Waves (1989, stage play) as John
- Wild Honey (1984, stage play)
- Epsom Downs (1977, stage play)
- Afternoon Theatre: Only A Game (1976, radio play)
- Will Knightley at the Internet Movie Database